Last Updated: February 11, 2020
California Residents – Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information, and your rights under the CCPA.
OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Categories of Personal Information Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information:
- Email address
- Internal account ID
- Banking and credit card information
- Networking and device information, such as your browser type, IP address, operating system version, and language settings
- Information about your activity on our website, such your access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our website, and your use of any hyperlinks available on our website
- Information about your purchases or transactions with us, including records of products or services you have purchased, returned or are considering purchasing
- Information collected via cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, including Internet service provider (ISP), Mobile Advertising ID, media access control (MAC) address, or identifiers associated with browser cookies, web beacons and similar technologies we may deploy on our website
- Location information in accordance with your device permissions
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We collect Personal Information for the business purposes described in the “How We May Use Personal Information” section above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Information: We collect Personal Information from you and the sources described in the “HOW WE COLLECT DATA” section above.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for business or commercial purposes: personal identifiers, addresses and telephone numbers, internet and electronic network activity information, commercial information, geolocation data, and other information that we have derived or inferred about you, that relates to you, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Information: We may share your Personal Information with the third parties as described in “How Personal Information May Be Disclosed” section above.
- Sale of Personal Information: InvenSense does not sell your Personal Information.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
California consumers have the right to request access to their Personal Information, additional details about our information practices, and deletion of their Personal Information (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of Personal Information, if applicable. You may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the authorized agent power of attorney. Please note that if an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your Personal Information. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of Personal Information we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information. You can make these requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your data in order to protect your privacy and security.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the Personal Information we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You can make these requests by emailing email@example.com. After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to deleting your data in order to protect your privacy and security. If you request that we delete your Personal Information, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you.