SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan. 4, 2016– InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE:INVN), a leading provider of MEMS sensor platform solutions, will showcase the company’s latest Internet of Sensors innovations for Mobile, Smart Home, Wearable, IoT, Industrial, and Automotive segments. InvenSense will preview these solutions in booth #36217 in South Hall 4 at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 6 – 9, 2016.
InvenSense will exhibit the company’s latest sensor System on Chip (SoC) technologies comprised of Motion, Imaging, Sound, and Location products.InvenSense will present hands-on demonstrations showcasing:
- The new CoursaSports.com, a cloud-based sensor Software as a Service (SaaS) fitness tracking platform for smartphone and smartwatch health and fitness applications.
- TrustedSensor, sensors are at the heart of any IoT application but until now, sensor security has not been addressed because of cost and size restrictions. With the increasing awareness of IoT security this can no longer be ignored. TrustedSensor is the first sensor product that integrates security without compromising on performance and efficiency.
- SensorStudio and the InvenSense FireFly development kit, a sensor prototyping and development platform for Internet of Things(IoT) applications.
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) solutions for drones, digital still cameras, smartphones, and more.
- InvenSense’s continuous heart rate monitoring with vital sign monitoring system solution, delivering accurate Heart Rate Measurement (HRM) while walking, running, biking, and during gym activities.
To schedule press and partner meetings at our booth #36217 during the show, contact email@example.com. For additional information and data sheets, please visit www.invensense.tdk.com or contact InvenSense Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN) is the world’s leading provider of MEMS sensor platforms. The company’s patented InvenSense Fabrication Platform and MotionFusion® technology address the emerging needs of many mass-market consumer applications via improved performance, accuracy, and intuitive motion-, gesture- and sound-based interfaces. InvenSense technology can be found in Mobile, Wearables, Smart Home, Industrial, and Automotive products. InvenSense is headquartered in San Jose, California and has offices in Boston, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, France, Canada, Slovakia and Italy. More information can be found at www.invensense.tdk.com or follow us on Twitter at @InvenSense.
©2016 InvenSense, Inc. All rights reserved. InvenSense, Sensing Everything, FireFly, SensorStudio, TrustedSensor, Coursa, Coursa Sport, UltraPrint, MotionTracking, MotionProcessing, MotionProcessor, MotionFusion, MotionApps, InvenSenseTV, DMP, AAR, and the InvenSense logo are trademarks of InvenSense, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160104005533/en/
Source: InvenSense, Inc.