The ICM-20690 is a 6-axis MotionTracking device with a main Interface for UI and an Auxiliary interface configurable as SPI slave for Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) applications or as I2C Master to support other sensors such as compass or pressure sensor. It is available in a 2.5x3x0.91mm 14-pin LGA package.
- Concurrent UI+OIS with I2C/SPI Slave to host & Slave SPI at 20Mhz for OIS (low phase delay)
- Independent FSR selection for each interface
- OIS FSR range 32 to 250 for highest resolution
- Only solution with 4-axis OIS support concurrently
- Lowest gyro noise at 4 mdps
- Only 6-axis chip with 1% sensitivity tolerance that supports calibration-less production
- Best offset vs temperature performance
- EIS FSYNC support
The ICM-20690 features a 1K-byte FIFO that can lower the traffic on the serial bus interface, and reduce power consumption by allowing the system processor to burst read sensor data and then go into a low-power mode.
Other industry-leading features include on-chip 16-bit ADCs, programmable digital filters, an embedded temperature sensor, and programmable interrupts. The device features I2C and SPI serial interfaces, a VDD operating range of 1.71 to 3.45V, and a separate digital IO supply, VDDIO from 1.71V to 3.45V.